BECOME A VENDOR
BHM is a bi-annual juried market which takes place each spring and fall. Find details on how to apply for the Main Market and Kids Market below.
The next BHM will be held on April 30-May 1, 2021. Vendor registration closed on February 1 and we are full at this time.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
BHM is artisan focused and we maintain a strict cap of no more than 8% of any one category of artisan product at each market. This cap is to ensure that each artisan has a captive audience, and provides a more diverse selection for our guests.
All artisans retain 100% of their booth profits.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
1. Vendors offering handmade items that are both technically and artistically unique.
2. Great photos. Please make sure you show your products in the way you want them judged: your photos are a significant part of your application package.
3. Amazing, over the top displays--like something you would see on Pinterest or in magazines!
4. Attention to detail with cute displays, bags, tags, & decor.
5. Current and fresh looks in both display and merchandise.
6. New products! If you've been a vendor with us before, please make sure you are submitting NEW items that show the growth of you as an artist.
7. Your hands on the product at least 60% (ex: no vinyl applique products, unless you made the item they are on).
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read through the Vendor Guidelines prior to registering. You will be held responsible for adhering to all guidelines.
2. Complete the Maker Registration form (link only available during the application window). You are not considered fully registered without pictures uploaded into your Registration Form.
3. Once your application has been juried, you will be notified of the decision.
The next BHM Kids Market will be held on May 1, 2021. Vendor registration closed on February 1 and we are full at this time.
1. All items for sale in the booth must be completely handmade by the kid crafter, or group of kid crafters.
2. Kids must be between the ages of 6-14.
3. Kid crafters should have their own market set up. Tables and chairs are not available for use at The Cana Ballroom. Kid market will be outside on a non-covered patio. We will not have tents available. These must be provided by the kid vendor if needed.
4. Kids are responsible for having a way of accepting payment, change for cash, and we highly recommend a Square Reader so that credit cards can be accepted. These are free! Go to www.square.com and they will mail you the device, which plugs into any smart phone.
5. Each booth must have a sign stating the booth name.
6. All items must be clearly marked with price.
7. All food items must have a list of all ingredients.
8. Eye catching displays are encouraged!
Parents, your help is welcomed and encouraged with buying supplies, transportation, booth set up and online research/communication, but please allow your children to completely make all items that are for sale on their own. If we feel this rule has been broken, we reserve the right to not accept the kid crafter.
HOW TO REGISTER
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "kid vendor". Send photos of your items and info about you! We will then email you the registration link (as long as we do not have multiple booths selling the same thing). We will email once more upon acceptance.
Kid Market booths have a $25 registration fee.