FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where is Boerne Handmade Market Located? The Cana Ballroom,, 202 W. Kronkosky, Boerne TX
2.When is Boerne Handmade Market? April 30-May 1, 2021
3. How do I become a vendor for BHM? Please check our "Become a vendor" page and read through our guidelines. If you feel that your creations apply, please click "vendor registration".
4. How do you select vendors for BHM? We select a panel of jurors from all different backgrounds and with all different tastes, who jury each vendors work. We also have a cap of 8% of like themed vendors, meaning, we will not have more than 8% jewelry (or bath products, or signs, ect.) at each market. Sometimes this means we have to narrow down 40 baby clothing vendors to 6 or 7. It is very difficult, and we hope that you know we so appreciate your interest in BHM and we truly understand the time and effort that goes into each product. Just because you are not selected for this market, does not mean you won't be selected for a future market.
5.I'm a shopper, what's the price point for items for sale at BHM? We generally tell our vendors that they will do best selling things around the $10-$50 dollar mark. Some vendors will have larger pieces that will obviously cost more, but most items will be in this window.
6. Is it free to get into Boerne Handmade Market? It cost $5 for shoppers and 12 and under is free
7.Is there food available at BHM? We do have vendors selling edible items!
8. Are dogs (or other animals) welcome at BHM? No, since this is mainly indoor, pets are not allowed. Service animals with proper registration are welcome.
9.I'd love to sponsor BHM, how do I go about doing this? We'd love to have you! Email us: and we would be thrilled to send you more information.
10. For more information: You can email or visit our facebook page.