FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where is Boerne Handmade Market Located? BHM will be located at the Cana Ballroom on April 24-25, 2020. The address is 202 W. Kronkosky Street, Boerne, TX.
2.When is Boerne Handmade Market? BHM (Boerne Handmade Market) is twice per year. Our next market is April 24-25.
3. How do I become a vendor for BHM? Please check our "Become a vendor" page and read through our guidelines. If you feel that your creations apply, please click "vendor registration". Registration is only open for a few months before each market. If registration is closed for the next market, please follow our facebook page for when the following date will be.
4. How do you select vendors for BHM? We select a panel of jurors from all different backgrounds and with all different tastes, who jury each vendors work. We also have a cap of 8% of like themed vendors, meaning, we will not have more than 8% jewelry (or bath products, or signs, ect.) at each market. Sometimes this means we have to narrow down 40 baby clothing vendors to 6 or 7. It is very difficult, and we hope that you know we so appreciate your interest in BHM and we truly understand the time and effort that goes into each product. Just because you are not selected for this market, does not mean you won't be selected for a future market.
5.I'm a shopper, what's the price point for items for sale at BHM? We generally tell our vendors that they will do best selling things around the $10-$50 dollar mark. Some vendors will have larger pieces that will obviously cost more, but most items will be in this window.
6. Is it free to get into Boerne Handmade Market? For Saturday market, entry fee is $5 for adults, and children 12 and under and parking are always free! Frida y evening market is $25 and includes refreshments, entertainment, craft classes and more. This entry free will guarantee you a fantastic vendor selection as well as fun activities for everyone in the family.
7.Is there food available at BHM? We have multiple food truck options, a coffee bar as well as multiple vendors selling yummy items! So come hungry!
8. Are dogs (or other animals) welcome at BHM? Service animals are always welcome at BHM, but pets are not allowed at the Cana Ballroom.
9.I'd love to sponsor BHM, how do I go about doing this? We'd love to have you! Email us: and we would be thrilled to send you more information.
10. For more information: Please find us on facebook (Boerne Handmade Market) and on instagram @boernehandmademarket we do some awesome give-a-ways before markets, and also feature all of our vendors, so you will get a great idea of what items will be present at the next market!